Including Portfolio Analytics, Scenario Building, Reporting, Process Design, Systems Support, and Implementation
Lead by: Paul O’Connor of The Adept Group Limited, Inc.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida (Near Jacksonville, on Atlantic Ocean) September 8-9, 2016
The Portfolio, Pipeline and Platform Management Workshop drills deep into these interrelated topics, with particular emphasis on how organizations build capability and gain notable benefits quickly. This continually updated workshop offers the most significant learning experience available focused on product development pipeline, portfolio and platform management. It specifically addresses the means by which organizations greatly and rapidly improve the strategic impact from and efficiency of their NPD efforts.
- How to overcome too many projects entering an already full pipeline
- Applying best practices for deploying and improving portfolio, pipeline and platform management
- Aligning strategic mix-management with resource throughput-management
- Leveraging a SpiralUpTM Implementation for fast gains
- Engaging top management for sustained “buy-in” and participation
- Utilizing top tools and practices for portfolio, pipeline and platform management
- Understanding the issues and tremendous opportunities presented by software support systems
- How leading organizations integrate project management and portfolio management into a seamless system
- Amplifying NPD output by integrating front-end activities with portfolio, pipeline and platform management
- The most important influences on ‘data quality’ and why this is so critical
- Identifying and leveraging Product Platforms for maximum gains
- Discovering “Portfolio Optimization” and how leading companies do it
The afternoon of Day 2 will focus on how to bring these learnings back to your organization. From his 30+ years in New Product Development, Paul provides insight and learnings on techniques and tools — from basic to enterprise-wide — that you can leverage.
PARTICIPANT FEE: Companies may send as many people as they wish to this workshop. Typical team sizes are three to five people. For learning and sharing purposes, we encourage at least two people attend from each organization. The registration fee per attendee is:
1st person (Team Member #1) – $2,295
2nd person (Team Member #2) – $1,895
3rd person (Team Member #3)- $1,595
4th person (Team Member #4)- $995
5th person (Team Member #5)- $725
Individual tickets and Team Member tickets may be purchased below.
For assistance, contact The Adept Group at: 904-373-5428 or firstname.lastname@example.org