The Essence of Great Product Line Strategies
Learn the critical factors that make a product line strategy great.
Live Online Master Class. Select one of three dates – each is two hours.
Sep 3 at 1PM to 3PM EST | Sep 10 at 9AM to 11AM EST | Sep 15 at 11AM to 1PM EST
Most product managers know how to manage one product at a time. But managing multiple products as a well-crafted product line is much different. And the difference is with its strategy – forming and carrying out a brilliant game plan.
Key Learning include:
- Why single-product thinking is so less powerful than multi-product thinking.
- Three factors that make up the very essence of a great product line strategy
- The genius of gaining unison across critical forces affecting a product line
- Why product line roadmapping is so much different
- How to drive, leverage, and exploit innovation across an entire product line
- The core objectives for every product lines and how to measure a line’s progress
- The relationship of product lines and their strategies to organizational structures, processes, and governance
The online Master Class is two hours in length at various times throughout each month. Exclusive, company-specific online workshops are also available.
Each Master Class includes pre-work reading and post-event follow up.