Leveraging a Powerful Systems View
How to improve or pivot a product line quickly and effectively… when strategic change matters the most.
Online Master Class. Select one of three dates. Each lasts three hours.
July 23 at 1PM to 4PM EST | July 28 at 9AM to Noon EST | July 29 at 11AM to 2PM EST
Learn how different system parts and forces comprise every product line and how these parts and forces interact. Great product line performance demands Superb interplay and fluidity of these parts and forces.
A systems approach to product lines enables companies to deconstruct current lines and reconstruct the same lines into more powerful and impactful contributors to a business.
- Why the most critical components of any product line are NOT the products. Products are to result of how these parts interact with several vital forces.
- Why product line velocity crushes the old and traditional focus on speed-to-market.
- Which parts and forces must work in unison to drive superior performance; and how most product lines weren’t formed to deliver superb performance.
- How to use and benefit from Systems Thinking to improve your product line. How to set up and carry out Responsive Roadmapping to plan, carry out, and track your product line’s flow.
- How to deconstruct a product line system and carry out more impactful pivots when change (like the Covid economy) happens.
- How to communicate to top management the enormous gains from orchestrating Product Lines as a System.
The online Master Class is three hours in length at various times throughout each month. Exclusive, company-specific online workshops are also available.
Each online Master includes pre-work reading and post-event follow up.
Each participant may choose the level of service they wish to receive before and after the Master Class.
See registration and fees HERE.