A live, online Master Class
You will learn:
Core practices, principles and workflows to Form, Carry Out, Evaluate, and Track a Product Line and its Strategy
Build dynamic and responsive product line practices to drive superior performance.
This 3 hour class is conducted at various dates and times. Registrants will receive pre-meeting materials and templates, plus additional followup support.
Sep 1 at 1PM to 3PM EST | Sep 9 at 9AM to 11AM EST | Aug 14 at 11AM to 1PM EST
Strategy execution is more important than the strategy itself. Responsive Roadmapping assures the product line strategy is formed with strong recognition of the realities of execution. Plus it works to monitor, track, guide and redirect specific actions and decision that determine a product line’s performance.
Responsive Roadmapping lays out, communicates, and tracks the execution of a product line strategy. It is not a project management map to develop and coordinate product development work.
Key Learning include:
- Why mid and large size companies need to focus on product line strategy formation and execution.
- The critical objects that create
- The importance of distinct swim lanes graphic displays, and what templates you should consider
- The role of decision-making and governance as part of a fluid Responsive Roadmapping flow.
- Why responsive product line roadmapping leverages systems thinking tied to strategy
- How to baseline your current situation.
- The relationship of Responsive Roadmapping to portfolio management and project management
The online Master Class is two hours in length and conducted at various times throughout each month. Exclusive, company-specific online Master Classes (under NDAs) are also available.
Each Master Class includes pre-work reading with templates and post-event follow up.