One-day master class for managers, directors and VP’s working in product innovation, marketing, and technology development and product management. This intensive course is designed to help organizations build, improve, and deliver powerful product line strategies. All attendees receive preparatory reading materials. Please consider attending with a colleague with whom you can discuss insights, opportunities, and internal issues.
Core topics include:
• Linking Strategy and Portfolio Resource Management
• Strategy Lenses
• Strategy Moves and Pivots
• Jobs-to-be-Done Segmentation
• Platform-leverage (Key Product Architecture)
• Attribute Positioning
• Multi-Generational Product Planning
• Cross-organization Alignment
• Visual Execution Roadmaps.
Participants will learn how to deliver critical product line improvements quickly and successfully. Improvements range from incremental changes to major pivots and complete transformations.
Workshop leaders keep sharp focus on best practices and how to gain benefits rapidly.
This workshop is for managers, directors and VP’s working in product innovation, market, and technology development and management.
Paul O’Connor of The Adept Group Limited, Inc. will lead this Master Class