- How product lines are far more than the mere roll-up of products;
- The most critical components of great product line strategies and why most companies have yet to master these components;
- Why great strategy are dynamic and require smart people to set up and carry out on-going actions;
- Why good product line strategies help companies survive but great product line strategies enable companies to win. There’s a difference and it matters;
- How companies can overcome the inertia of lackluster strategies.
Product Line Strategy Matters
Formulating and executing product line strategies requires managers to set-up and carry out an ongoing series of actions. Innovating one product is important. But embedding the capability to innovate products that boost one another and doing it repeatedly is far more critical. And this capability demands a great product line strategy.
We encourage participants to attend this workshop with one or more colleagues. Joint participation allows deeper discussion and explorations of product line strategies after the online session.
This workshop includes pre-session materials and one-on-one follow-ups. It’s designed to transfer key insights about product lines and the means companies take to gain benefits from improved strategies. The workshop’s goal is to impart usable knowledge and practical know-how.