Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information from you:
Information (such as name, email address, office/delivery address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, including if you register as a user on the Website;
- Information in connection with our account sign-in tool, your email and password details;
- Details of any requests made by you through the Website;
- Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website or its content.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Uses made of your information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to process and deliver any product orders placed by you through the Website;
- enable us to provide you with the services, information and communication methods offered through the Website and which you request;
- administer your account with us;
- analyze the use of the Website and the people visiting in order to improve our content and services including research into our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us.
We may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the Website and your IP address and your operating system, which are automatically recognized by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Cookies and similar technology
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently to improve the user experience, as well as to provide certain information to the owners of the website. Our website sets cookies which remain on your computer for differing times. Some expire at the end of each session and some remain for longer so that when you return to our website, you will have a better user experience.
Our cookies are used for:
Essential session management
- Create a specific log-in session for a visitor to our website in order that the site remembers that a visitor is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner.
- Recognize when a visitor to the website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
- Recognize when a visitor to the website is a registered member.
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of the Services.
- Customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website for example by storing a country code and providing users with content relevant to their country.
Performance and measurement
- Collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Website and our customers in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Website, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or in other tasks from time to time. Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
In the event that we undergo re-organization or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organized entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so (for example if required by law or by a Court order or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime or to protect the Website or the rights, property or personal safety of any person). We will notify users of requests for their personal information prior to disclosure unless we are prohibited from doing so by law or by a court order.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such websites.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
Data storage and international transfers
Information that you submit via the Website may be transferred to countries outside the European one or more of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. If we transfer your information outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By submitting information via the Website, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
We have verified that our privacy practices meet the Safe Harbour requirements developed by the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission’s Directive on Data Protection regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information collected by organizations in the European Economic Area and Switzerland. Please refer to www.export.gov/safeharbor/ for more information about the Safe Harbour program.
You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK) to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
requests concerning your personal data by any of the following means:
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by telephone to: +1 904-373-5428.